9:32 AM

Deadlock Situation

Boss said to secretary: For a
week we will go abroad,
so make arrangement.
Secretary make call to Husband:
For a week my boss and
I will be going abroad, you look
after yourself.
Husband make call to secret
lover: My wife is going
abroad for a week, so lets spend
the week together.
Secret lover make call to small
boy whom she is giving
private tution: I have work for a
week, so you need
not come for class.
Small boy make call to his
grandfather: Grandpa, for a
week I don`t have class `coz my
teacher is busy. Lets
spend the week together.
Grandpa(the 1st boss ) make
call to his secretary: This week I
am
spending my time with my
grandson. We cannot attend
that meeting.
Secretary make call to her
husband: This week my boss
has some work, we cancelled our
trip.
Husband make call to secret
lover: We cannot spend
this week together, my wife has
cancelled her trip.
Secret lover make call to small
boy whom she is giving
private tution: This week we will
have class as usual.
Small boy make call to his
grandfather: Grandpa, my
teacher said this week I have to
attend class. Sorry I
can`t give you company.
Grandpa make call to his
secretary: Don`t worry this
week we will attend that
meeting, so make arrangement

0 comments:

Post a Comment