12:23 PM

Love Letter


Dearest Miss Someone,
I am very happy to inform you
that I have fallen in love with
you since Tuesday, the 02nd of
January 2007. With reference to
the meeting held between us on
the 31st of December 2006 at
1500 hours, I would like to
present myself as a prospective
lover. Our love affair would be on
probation for a period of three
months and depending on
compatibility, would be made
permanent. Of course, upon
completion of probation, there
will be continuous on-the-
relationship training and
relationship appraisal schemes
leading up to promotion from
lover to spouse.
The expenses incurred for coffee
and entertainment would initially
be shared equally between us .
Later, based on your attitude, I
might take up a larger share of
the expenses. However I am
broad-minded enough, to be
taken care of, on your expense
account. I request you to kindly
respond within 30 days of
receiving this letter, failing
which, this offer would be
cancelled without further notice
and I shall be considering
someone else.
I would be happy,
if you could forward this letter
to your sister, if you do not wish
to take up this offer.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Someone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment