9:27 AM

Secret Of Happy Married Life

Once X asked Y, "What is the
secret behind your happy
married life?"
Y said, "You should share
responsibilities with due love
and respect to each other.
Then absolutely there will be
no problems."
X asked, "Can you explain?"
Y said, "In my house, I take
decisions on bigger issues
where as my wife decides
on smaller issues. We do not
interfere in each other's
decisions."
Still not convinced, X asked
Y "Give me some examples"
Y said, "Smaller issues like
which car we should buy,
how much amount to save,
when to visit home town,
which Sofa, air conditioner,
refrigerator to buy,
monthly expenses, whether
to keep a maid or not etc
are decided by my wife. I
just agree to it"
X asked, "Then what is your
role?"
Y said, "My decisions are
only for very big issues. Like
whether America should
attack Iraq, whether Britain
should lift sanction over
Zimbabwe, whether to widen
African economy, whether
Sachin Tendulkar should
retire etc. Do you know one
thing, my wife NEVER
objects to any of these".

0 comments:

Post a Comment