12:25 AM

Bill Gates And The God

If Bill Gates were killed in a car
accident. He might
find himself being sized up by
God.
"...Well, Bill, I'm really confused on
this call. I'm
not sure whether to send you to
Heaven or Hell. After
all, you enormously helped
society by putting a
computer in almost every home
in the world, and yet
you created that ghastly
Windows 95. I'm going to do
something I've never done
before. In your case, I'm
going to let you decide where
you want to go!"
Bill replied, "Well, thanks, God.
What's the difference
between the two?"
God said, "I'm willing to let you
visit both places
briefly if it will help you make a
decision."
"Fine, but where should I go
first?"
God said, "I'm going to leave that
up to you."
Bill said, "OK, then, let's try Hell
first."
So Bill went to Hell. It was a
beautiful, clean, sandy
beach with clear waters.
There were thousands of
beautiful women running around,
playing in the water, laughing
and frolicking about.
The sun was shining and the
temperature was perfect.
Bill was very pleased. "This is
great!" he told God.
"If this is Hell, I REALLY want to
see Heaven!"
"Fine," said God, and off they
went.
Heaven was a high place in the
clouds, with angels
drifting about playing harps and
singing.
It was nice, but not as enticing
as Hell.
Bill thought for a quick minute
and rendered his
decision. "Hmm, I think prefer
Hell," he told God.
"Fine," retorted God, "as you
desire."
So Bill Gates went to Hell.
Two weeks later, God decided to
check up on the late
billionaire to see how he was
doing in Hell.
When God arrived in Hell, he
found Bill shackled to a
wall, screaming amongst the hot
flames in a dark cave.
He was being burned and
tortured by demons.
"How's everything going, Bill?"
God asked.
Bill responded, his voice full of
anguish and
disappointment, "This is awful;
this is NOT what I
expected. I can't believe this
happened. What happened
to that other place with the
beaches and the beautiful
women playing in the water?"
God says, "That was the screen
saver."

0 comments:

Post a Comment