3:14 AM

Whats Matter Honey...?

A wife awoke early one morning
to the sounds of her husband
angrily banging around pots and
pans in the kitchens.
When she goes downstairs, she
sees that he is looking for
something to eat but, more
importantly, is very upset about
something.
"What's the problem, darling?
Didn't your program work?"
"It worked. I wrote that code
until the wee hours of the
morning, and it worked!"
"Then what's the matter? Were
there a lot of bugs in it?"
"I took special pains to eliminate
the bugs. It worked, and it
worked perfectly!"
"So what's wrong?"
"I was so tired when I finished, I
decided to take a little nap, just
for a few minutes."
"Did you not sleep well? Did you
have a nightmare?" the
concerned wife inquired.
"No, I slept perfectly well ... with
my head on the backspace key."

0 comments:

Post a Comment